Journal of Machine Learning Research
The Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR) provides an international forum for the electronic and paper publication of high-quality scholarly articles in all areas of machine learning. All published papers are freely available online.
JMLR has a commitment to rigorous yet rapid reviewing. Final versions are published electronically (ISSN 1533-7928) immediately upon receipt. Until the end of 2004, paper volumes (ISSN 1532-4435) were published 8 times annually and sold to libraries and individuals by the MIT Press. Paper volumes (ISSN 1532-4435) are now published and sold by Microtome Publishing.
- 2020.02.15: Volume 20 completed; Volume 21 began.
- 2019.01.20: Volume 19 completed; Volume 20 began.
- 2018.08.28: Volume 18 completed; Volume 19 began.
- 2018.04.16: Changes in JMLR leadership team.
- 2016.12.01: Special topic on Learning from Electronic Health Data
- 2015.09.01: Special issue in Memory of Alexey Chervonenkis.
|© JMLR 2020.|