Before contacting us, please make sure that your question is not answered in the FAQ below, or in the OpenReview FAQ. TMLR is run by a small team of volunteers; please be mindful before addressing inquiries to the editorial team.
Please address any inquiries about the status of a paper under review to the Action Editor in charge of your paper. This can be done through OpenReview, by submitting a comment and putting the AE as a reader. Only if your AE is not responsive reach out to us at email@example.com .
If you found issues on the TMLR website (jmlr.org/tmlr), such as typos or broken links, please report them to the github issue tracker.
For any other issues, please contact our editors-in-chief (Hugo Larochelle, Kyunghyun Cho, and Raia Hadsell) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
TMLR uses the following communication channels to broadcast editorial announcements, submitted and accepted papers, as well as new certifications on existing papers.
Mailing lists. TMLR hosts 3 mailing lists:
- tmlr-announce, for official announcements about the journal.
- tmlr-announce-daily, a daily digest of new submitted and accepted papers, as well as new certifications on existing papers.
- tmlr-announce-weekly, same information as in tmlr-announce-daily, but wrapped in a single weekly email.
Twitter. TMLR hosts the following 4 twitter accounts:
- TmlrOrg, for official announcements.
- TmlrSub, one tweet for each submission.
- TmlrPub, one tweet for each accepted paper.
- TmlrCert, one tweet for each certified paper.
|© TMLR 2022.|